Sunday, August 15, 2010

Hurray!!! Finally, the day that I have been waiting 4 has come....Its the end of Semester 1....Its holiday time...but hurray2...i must not 4get that I will be having my exams too....in September ltr....first paper... is on 6 sept.....thinking bout it..makes me stresss...need to get better score for it......so that i can clear all my modules.....scared though bout my programme chair.....what kind of rsults she will give me..apart from that in the second semester..i will be going to my new class.....i really hope that i will have real frens .. to talk to....i wish..i wish....
In this month of Ramadhan, I really hope that I will be the kind of girl that I wan to be...I want to be someone who is very faithful to my God and my parents 2....i dun wanna go to the dark side....

No comments: