Monday, August 4, 2008

Oh... Yeah! I'm so happy 2 be back! I miss my blog so much.... Now tat I'm back, I seems want 2 sing along me favourite song... Ha..Ha.. Yuni! Joe Jonas is mine!!! Nick is yours! C'mon gurl! Let's rock the world!!

How to choose who to be
Well let's see there's so many choices now
Play guitar
Be a movie star
In my head of voices
I can rock
Cause this my life
And now's the time

#Who will i be
It's up to me
All the never ending possibilities
Tat i can see
There's nothing tat i can do
Who will i be it's up to me
I get to make the future wat I want it to
If i could make up to anyone and know tat the choices is up to me
Who will i be

If i decide tat i'm the girl to change the world
I can do it anytime
Opportunity right in front of me
And the choices are mine

Why not try everything
Why stop reach for any dream
I can rock
Cause this my life
And now's the time

Repeat #

No comments: